What’s going ON?
Monthly Sunshine from Victoria Groom
for Revolutionary Women Entrepreneurs, Executives and High-Flyers
How to 'Keep Your Vibe High' this month
As a woman in the business world, it's all about frequency!
Whether you are hanging-out with your Tribe online or in person, here are some high vibe
May events –
- May 18/19 Sarupa Shah’s Money, Manifestation & Global Message Master Class
See Victoria Recommends
- May 9 Creating a Revolution Through Your Business with Victoria Groom – FREE 90 minute webinar showing you how you really CAN make the changes in the world you desire on
- Starts May 1st! Webinar series from Gina DeVee in advance of her London stop on her Divine Living Tour. You will learn about Feminine Power = Business Power, Wealth Consciousness for Individuals & Couples and Expand Your Client Base in the U.K. & U.S - Registration: www.divinelivingworldtour.com
- May 9 The Seed Pearl Workshop and Breakfast with FengShui Master, KurlyMawaha speaking about increasing creativity and productivity in the workplace. book here
- May 8 Jack Pransky, author of Somebody Should Have Told Us… is presenting a free seminar, over the phone, to talk beautifully (as he always does) about The Three Principles. If you have never come across the ‘3Ps’, this is one of the best introductions you can get to a wiser, calmer, loving way of living your life, in every area - www.jackpransky.eventbrite.com
The Modern-Day Pioneer - Are you Revolutionary?
We inhabit a world where it might feel like there can be nothing new to discover, have, do or think, because it has all been done before; where progress seems to move at a million miles an hour. Fifty years ago (even forty) there were no PCs, no mobile phones, no internet. It’s hard to believe.
We can be excused therefore for finding it difficult for our one single humble human brain to hold the belief that we have the ability to create something new – after all, what more could there be…?!
And then we remember Steve Jobs, Bill Gates, Richard Branson, the Dalai Lama.
The Dalai Lama?
Where’s Victoria in May?
This month you can catch me here:
May 2 Appearing on the Keep Your Dream Alive radio show with host Placida Acheru. I will be talking about Creating the Perfect VIP Experience for your Business Client. You can listen in right here! AND listen out for a fab offer I will be making… TalkRadiowithVictoriaGroom
May 3 Come and meet me at Women Mean Biz in Bristol where I will be presenting my signature talk How to Get Yourself & Your Business out of Stuck and Stay in the FLOW!
May 9 It’s here! The FREE webinar Creating a Revolution Through Your Business
May 18 and 19 I will be talking to those of you who really DO want to create a revolution through your business, at Sarupa Shah’s Money, Manifestation and Global Message event
Cherish for Life
Tao Te Ching ("The Tao")
Tao means the way. Te means power. Ching means classic.
Little is known about the Tao Te Ching, except that it’s around 2500 years old, Chinese and was probably written by Lao Tzu who may have been a contemporary of Confucius.
It is said that its words reveal the underlying principles that govern the world in which we live.
It is a powerful book that speaks much through how the words make you feel….
It is a wonderful path-finding read and perfect to dip into
for deeper help when the world gets all
crazy on you!